MARK YOUR CALENDARS
2015 NCOSAFP ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Medora North Dakota
August 24-26, 2015
More Information Coming Soon!!!
Have questions? Feel free to call us at 701-328-5786.
- Minutes from the 2014 Conference in Annapolis MD
- Treasurer's Report from the 2014 Conference in Annapolis MD
- March 2014 Washington DC letters, proposed bill and meeting schedule
- Minutes from the 2013 Conference in Des Moines IA
- Treasurer's Report from the 2013 Conference in Des Moines IA
- Minutes from the 2012 Conference in Lexington, KY
- Treasurer's Report from the 2012 Conference in Lexington, KY
- Bylaws (2012)
- Bond Legislation Amendments (2011)
The National Council of State Agricultural Finance Programs (NCOSAFP) provides national representation for states that operate finance programs for farmers, ranchers and the agricultural industry. Organized in November 1984, the NCOSAFP is a non-profit organization that provides a forum for sharing ideas and serves as an information clearinghouse for its member state agencies and the general public they serve. The council provides information about state programs being developed across the nation and on farm finance issues and legislation developing in Washington, D.C. The council is also involved in the promotion and support of rural economic development programs.
- IRS Bulletin 2013-47 - 2014 Beginning Farmer Loan Program maximum loan amount - $509,600
- IRS Bulletin 2014-61 - 2015 Beginning Farmer Loan Program maximum loan amount - $517,700
- Beginning Farmer Loan Program Loan amount history
- 2014 proposed bill changes to the Beginning Farmer Loan Program
- 2007 Farm Bill changes to the Beginning Farmer Loan Program
- Learn about types of state farm loan programs
- Learn about state agricultural loan programs in your state