MARK YOUR CALENDARS
2014 NCOSAFP ANNUAL CONFERENCE
September 29th - October 1st
Maryland is pleased to be hosting the 2014 conference and look forward to seeing you in the beautiful bayside city of Annapolis in late September!
This year’s conference includes:
- Innovations in State Agricultural Finance Programs – Learn about program innovations and loan administration best management practices from lending experts.
- 2014 Farm Bill Update – Updates from USDA area office representatives on 2014 Farm Bill changes.
- Nutrient Management Regulations and How Farmers are Coping – Information on Maryland’s innovative farm environmental stewardship requirements designed to help protect water quality, adapting to nutrient management and other environmental regulations.
- See “America in Miniature”– Experience Maryland's agriculture and seafood production firsthand – corn and soybean production, to oyster farming, value added dairy and urban agriculture.
Maryland’s top five agricultural commodities are poultry, nursery/greenhouse, dairy, grain, and beef. Specialty crop production is growing rapidly in the state too, and the seafood and forest products industries remain an important component of Maryland’s rural economy.
Conference Agenda (9-22-14)
Click HERE for conference registration and prices.
Mail registration along with your payment (Checks payble to "NCOSAFP") to:
Tina Wilkins, Bookkeeper
1410 Forest Dr Ste 26
Annapolis MD 21403
Sheraton Annapolis Hotel
173 Jennifer Rd
Annapolis MD 21401
Room Rates: $119 per night – Friday, Sept 26 - Wednesday, Oct 1, 2014
Click HERE to make your reservations NOW!!!!
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - Room reservations due to receive group rate
- Friday, September 12, 2014 - Conference registrations due
Have questions? Feel free to call us at 410-267-6807.
We look forward to seeing you in September!
- Minutes from the 2013 Conference in Des Moines IA
- Treasurer's Report from the 2013 Conference in Des Moines IA
- Minutes from the 2012 Conference in Lexington, KY
- Treasurer's Report from the 2012 Conference in Lexington, KY
- Bylaws (2012)
- Bond Legislation Amendments (2011)
The National Council of State Agricultural Finance Programs (NCOSAFP) provides national representation for states that operate finance programs for farmers, ranchers and the agricultural industry. Organized in November 1984, the NCOSAFP is a non-profit organization that provides a forum for sharing ideas and serves as an information clearinghouse for its member state agencies and the general public they serve. The council provides information about state programs being developed across the nation and on farm finance issues and legislation developing in Washington, D.C. The council is also involved in the promotion and support of rural economic development programs.
- IRS Bulletin 2013-47 - 2014 Beginning Farmer Loan Program maximum loan amount - $509,600
- Beginning Farmer Loan Program Loan amount history
- 2014 proposed bill changes to the Beginning Farmer Loan Program
- 2007 Farm Bill changes to the Beginning Farmer Loan Program
- Learn about types of state farm loan programs
- Learn about state agricultural loan programs in your state